Сьогодні: П'ят березня 29, 2024 10:54 am

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: What's the deal with the market
ПовідомленняДодано: Вів червня 02, 2020 3:25 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 3
The only instances I duck or jump off is if it's a squad of NBA 2K Coins of elites and I have low ovr/rep tm8s I will play anybody as long as I got comparable ovr/rep tm8s. If theres someone they know they'll lose to then they are going to hop off to reduce reduction of overall or since it affects their win percentage.I run with Superstars and we hop off the spots all the time. We do it because we are playing agianst other people in our party. We've up to 12 individuals running two courts against every 15, some nights. What I hate is when we are hoping to play each other and randoms keep trying to hop on our spots.

What's the deal with the market? I have about 140 tokens following the Kobe Challenges and I am not sure whether to open packs, open rewards or wait for the market packs to change. Any insight? Wait! The developments to the token market are always very good in contrast to the launch martket. Which is bs. They do add better packs later but additionally they do include new players inside the market. Just like you can redeem tokens for reward players.But are the reward gamers worth it? I have a team full of PD and D players, so grinding through emerald, sapphire, etc.. non-auctionable players doesn't seem worthwhile for me. Whereas if I get a great card at a pack, I can sell it and work farther on my team.

Yeah totally depends upon what players you like and how you prefer to play to Buy NBA 2K20 MT with my guy! I personally love collector levels and working my way up, however that I don't play online or spend money. If I were you and need to open packs with tokens, wait for packs unless you truly are aiming for locking in a set or desire those players.Most state the rewards cards are not worth the grind, but folks bitch should they have to play 5 matches to get a pink diamond. 5 games to get a PD is worth it. 2K20's been good using their offline challenges as opposed to previous few versions (nothing will beat the MJ Challenges in 2K11 however ).

The players in the market packs are certainly not worth it IMO, neither is spending 60 tokens to jump from Sapphire to Ruby reward gamers. Think I will wait for packs. Worst case scenario the current packs remain as is, and I'll use my tokens on these later. You can also use tokens to acquire players from groups you do not have to do the spotlights that manner it is not too bad. If you begin in beginning of the year it's better make you actually use the cards.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі