Сьогодні: П'ят березня 29, 2024 5:15 am

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: One of the challenges for players during Super Bowl wee
ПовідомленняДодано: П'ят березня 15, 2019 6:18 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 55
k is that everyone wants to talk to them about nonsense all the time. The good news for players today is that it marks the last media availability for both teams until after the Super Bowl. We used our last bit of media availability wisely — by asking Rams players for their thoughts on the iconic rap video the Rams made in the mid-1980s Youth Robert Woods Jersey , ‘Ram It’. Their reactions were classic, and as soon as the piece my colleague and partner in ‘Ram It’ enthusiasm James Dator put together goes live on SB Nation, I’ll share it with y’all. I also took the opportunity to ask Aaron Donald while he was at the podium what the experience of practicing at the Falcons’ facility in Flowery Branch, Ga. has been like for the Rams. I live up that way, and I’ll be honest — it’s a haul. With no traffic, it’s about 40 minutes from downtown, but this is Atlanta. There’s always traffic. It took me an hour and a half to get to media availability today, if that gives you an idea of what the team is up against with that commute. But Donald had a very positive view of the situation overall. “It’s been good. It’s been great. It’s fine,” Donald said. “We were there one day — we were there yesterday. Great facility, everything’s set up perfectly. It feels like being at home. They’ve got pictures of the Rams all around there, so we feel at home. So we like the facility, and everything’s fine.”McVay agreed. “They’ve done a great job,” McVay said. “I really just think it’s been a first-class operation since we got here in Atlanta. They’ve made us feel very welcome. They’ve done an outstanding job of being great hosts. The facility was set up, and we really can’t ask for much more than that.”It is a lovely facility, and I’m glad steps have been taken to make the Rams feel at home. Needless to say, I’m sure the Falcons are quietly pulling for the Rams this week. First the Rams earned their loyalty by beating the Saints http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-michael-brockers-jersey , and now the Rams are up against the team that ruined our lives in Super Bowl LI. The Falcons should give them the warmest welcome possible. Let me wrap this section up with my favorite moment from Rams media availability. Speaking of practice ... They don’t let everyone cover practice, but the Pro Football Writers of America (a wonderful organization, of which I am a proud member) coordinates a pool report from each practice. Wednesday’s practice went well. McVay said during Thursday’s media availability that it was more “above the neck,” meaning the Rams wanted players to get their minds and focus in the right place, and that was a bigger priority than anything physical. But that’s actually not anything new. The Rams have had lighter practices on Wednesdays since after Week 4. “Really where I got it from was just learning from our training staff as far as a sports-science approach, just being smart with our players,” McVay said, via Charean Williams, who compiled the pool report. “Earlier in the year, we end up practicing on Wednesdays and then depending upon where we are injury-wise or how our team is feeling, for us this year was after Week 4, we ended up tailoring our Wednesdays back. Guys have handled it really well. I think it’s been good from a performance standpoint. We’re able to get a lot of reps, but we don’t get as much physical work as you’d like, but that’s why the Thursdays and the Fridays are so important to us.”And that focus was evident when Donald was at the podium. McVay emphasized again on Thursday that the team will be fine-tuning the game plan and cleaning things up over Thursday and Friday so everyone is ready to go on Sunday. The only players who were on Wednesday’s injury report were Blake Countess (foot) who was out, and Greg Zuerlein (left foot), who was limited. “Greg Zuerlein kicked a little bit White Andrew Whitworth Jersey , and he’s on track,” McVay said. “And I believe Blake will be good, but we want to be smart with him earlier this week.”Tomorrow I won’t have any media availability updates, but we do have some fun things going on that I’ll be glad to share with you (like that whole ‘Ram It’ thing, which is going to be hilarious), as well as full reports from today’s Rams practice. In the meantime, share your questions in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them. After two narrow road victories at Seattle and Denver, many felt the Rams would once again be tested at San Francisco. After all, just six days prior, the 49ers had given the Packers a run for their money at Lambeau. That test never really emerged, as the turnover-prone Whiners allowed Aaron Donald and the Rams defense to completely dominate the game.Here’s a look back at Sean Wilkinson’s five Rams to watch and how they performed.K Greg ZuerleinAfter the Sam Ficken/Cairo Santos rollercoaster ride, it sure was nice to see Young GZ kicking the ball again. Zuerlein looked sharp, connecting on all 7 of his kicks on the day. The ball just makes a certain sound when he hits it. On a team loaded with weapons, Legatron is often overlooked, but when he’s right, he’s among the best in the game.QB Jared GoffIt wasn’t an A+ afternoon for Goff White Brandin Cooks Jersey , but it didn’t need to be. He was quietly efficient, going 18-for-24 with 202 with 2 TDs and a clean 127.4 passer rating. He had one strange pass that should have been intercepted, and missed a pretty easy TD throw to Tyler Higbee, but otherwise Goff was steady if not spectacular on a day that belonged to Donald and the defense.WR Josh ReynoldsWith Cooper Kupp sidelines, it was logical to assume that Reynolds would slot right in and pick up some of those targets, but that wasn’t the case. He was targeted just once on the afternoon and hauled it in for 19 yards. Reynolds was in fact overshadowed by newest Ram WR Nick Williams, who caught two balls and kept the chains moving.Whoever plays opposite CB Marcus PetersHeading into this game, Rams fans were all (understandably) a little concerned about Marquise Goodwin going off, as he had a great game against Green Bay. With just two catches for 24 yards, he was neutralized, as was Pierre Garcon who tallied just 5 yards on the day. Peters was sound for the second consecutive week, putting some distance between himself and his awful outing in Seattle. Troy Hill also rebounded from a poor performance at Denver. It certainly helps when the D-line is annihilating the QB, but Peters seems to be back on track and (hopefully) fully healthy.DL Michael BrockersWith 5 tackles and 1.5 TFL, Brockers benefited from the Tasmanian Devil that was Aaron Donald. Brock was solid for the second consecutive game, and seemed to put injury concerns behind him as his unit turned in what was easily their best performance of the season.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі