Сьогодні: П'ят березня 29, 2024 11:26 am

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: I believed that Runescape should have a pet skill
ПовідомленняДодано: Пон серпня 16, 2021 5:54 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 3
The third option is to go to the training spot and attack the Mage Dummy. There are just three servers that can host at the same time RS Gold. All you have to do is move the mouse or move the camera once every 5 minutes, though I urge you not to try AFKing with this, as that would be against the rules. You may be wondering why the dummies do not "die", but they be restored to their full health following every attack. But, you will not be able to see this. Here's a short video showing my character's training.

Recently, I've had a lot of discussions (arguments) regarding the CC's. Most people like "slayer dart" for barrows. Even the most seasoned players believe that slayer dat is the most effective way to play barrows. It could be more suitable for YOU, because it fits your style of play. It could also be that you have the high level of mage 85+, 90+ def, or 80+ pray. You can now do 342147219 salves per journey. You're excellent however melee is my most favorite. I can save money by buying 100+ Slayer Dart Casts and can make more chests per trip.

Barrowing is a job that is performed by the majority of people for money. They are usually lower lvl than the average player. In the nine months I've been playing, I have done a lot barrows. I'm comfortable with melee and I'm ok with mage statistics. I prefer melee. I have 3 pots and one superset. I can do 3-5 chests based on the way the brothers hit. I can only manage two to three chests using the slayer dat when I'm lucky. This has been tested with my own char. This may not be applicable to you.

Now the other thing is, why is it believed that veracs is the only "worthwhile" melee method? I've tried barrows without BGS or whip+defender. Both are much more effective than when I tried it using veracs Buy OSRS Accounts. I was barely able to complete one trip using the slower attack speed and low hits.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі