Наукова 2в

Форум власників квартир по вулиці Науковій 2в. Забудовник: "Знаюбудінвест"
Сьогодні: Чет березня 28, 2024 11:20 am

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: Can the username ever work?
ПовідомленняДодано: Вів вересня 22, 2020 7:01 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 9
Since 2k is trying to finesse ppl to invest additional cash for a sport that is gonna be the same as 2k20... I would rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym rat and my maxed builds instead of start over at rookie for 4 months and NBA 2K21 Mt then just begin at novice again on second gen lol. Also perhaps if they see their earnings are shit they'll fix up (even tho this won't be the case cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something drastic I am not paying extra for a game I will barely even perform for a few months after I have the Specific same game

The dearth of new ports, choices, and construct layout are my qualms. I don't care too much how the game appears graphically. I want new menus, interfaces, build options, better gameplay... that kinda thing. So many simple things could be inserted and removed to impress me but nope.

They are not releasing any news regarding the other modes. If they are prepared, they would have teased them months before not two months before the games release.What's the purpose of calling them out after the games launch anyway? Everyone's attention is going to be focused into enjoying the game they overpaid for and also the anticipation of the next gen 2k21. This is the only time to call them out.

The one I created came together with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I plan on using it as the two guard for 3 and ProAm. I played with going down because it could eventually speedboost (gym rat or 96 overall).Yeah and 27 badges is similar to pure sharps 30 in the last year when quickdraw is removed. Add in floor general/dimer and you're reay hard to miss.

Yeah I played with a few similar shooting assembles to cheap nba 2k21 mt coins test badges some. I just tried the flexible release once and got a similar thing. That game I was attempting the shot adhere more. I am awaiting 2kLab's badge analyzing. If shooting will demand higher stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I'm wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno in the event that you played in presentation but for me personally every marginally early/late shot triggered elastic release. Not positive if it's a bug, or else they buffed badge. Either way nice way to spend few added badges.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 2 гостей

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі