Наукова 2в

Форум власників квартир по вулиці Науковій 2в. Забудовник: "Знаюбудінвест"
Сьогодні: Чет березня 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: Feel free to come turn my island in to Traverse Town!
ПовідомленняДодано: Чет жовтня 08, 2020 1:00 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 3
That is so Animal Crossing Bells good I expected to see a wicked spotlight shining somewhere in the square with the museum.

Damn, this is really really great. Having the Villager houses lined up at which the Resort is was smart

Wowowowow just woke up and saw these amazing messages thank you!!! I'm brand new to reddit and do not really understand awards and whatnot yet just another thank you to people who gave one!

I actually don't have any clue just how many hours it required but the planning began on paper a week or so earlier I unlocked terraforming (no moment traveling MY island!) .

For anybody who's keen to visit, my fantasy address is DA-1734-3691-8578. Just keep in mind that the rest of my island is really a disgusting mess lmao

This is my very first AC game and I only learnt as I moved, while planning on newspaper in route. I saw some additional tutorials to assist (eg Tak Gaming, would recommend!) And that I could not do a better job at it than them!

Feel free to come turn my island in to Traverse Town!

Hands down this is awesome! Pretty sure most animal crossing players who adore KH would love to visit this place!

Impossible to say I started working on it around a month and a half ago and kept at it on and off bit by bit during that time. Still little bits that I am gonna keep working !

This is so cool! I actually made Aeriths house from FFVII in Animal crossing (the place from the movie, furnishing is still in advance ) but want to make my second island Kingdom kisses cheap Animal Crossing Items themed

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі