Сьогодні: Чет березня 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: OSRS requires less to develop
ПовідомленняДодано: П'ят вересня 25, 2020 1:20 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 3
Can we go back to it being an indie size studio? I mean we hand over our cash every month. Why would they alter their methods? How do you know if an MTX voucher was delayed? A number of them aren't declared ahead of time. We receive one every week and that's how it's been for a long time. They haven't missed a week was exactly what I supposed. They have not missed a week because the promotions require next to no work? I hate mtx, but are you seriously trying to RS gold compare the minuscule quantity of work needed for a TH promo to that required for something such as quests, new locations, reworks and bosses?

No I am not attempting to directly compare the time investments of these. Remember when we were advised gwd3 could come summer 2020, then summertime 2020 comes and jagex is like"oh we have just began development on gwd3" that is a problem.

Time and time again we're told x update will be arriving at y time, and more frequently than not we are left in the dark concerning the progress and items have delayed more often than released on-time. In case jagex is gonna supply a time for an update the least they could do is keep us updated on the progress and not just leave us in the dark until the last minute.

After the number of upgrades began to drop Jagex began doing upgrades to make things such as jar pursuit creation much easier asserting it would let them release more quests . That didn't occur because the challenge is Jagex, not the problem of developing content.

This old chestnut mare was ridden into the floor. Yes OSRS requires less to develop, but that is not and never has been a justification. You may not operate like Usain Bolt, but I still expect you to be able to run a mile. Just not wanting is only a case of cheap RuneScape gold laziness regardless of the source. They simply announced a new construction method in the fashion of size of Safecracking in the Q&A Livestream. I think they also told us they're hiring and outsourcing a lot of devs. Some are starting as soon as a week, even if MTX really matters then it's a fantastic cause for more hiring.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі