Сьогодні: Суб травня 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: My lamar isn't maxed and I have no problem
ПовідомленняДодано: Сер травня 13, 2020 1:58 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 2
I wasn't trying to get at madden max players themselves ruining Madden, more Mut 20 coins of what changes I've seen in game because madden max came out, such as madden max has overpowered defenses much too much, even old players like Kelce. Even without Madden Max, Kelce would nevertheless have done all that. I despise Madden Max mate but you're arguement for utilizing Kelce is whacked. He's a great card but not associated with Madden Max so should not really be mentioned.

Mate I'm not attempting to argue, I just want to assist you come up with a more powerful argument. Folks rude than your post that I'm trying to assist you would be criticized by me. But your arguement is a fallacy if you want to inspect Madden Max by using Jason Kelce. It trying to blame somebody who's not a part of the group. You get what I mean? I understand where you are coming from how unbalanced Madden at the moment. But I am only trying to help you whine. We good?

I could tell if they don't understand what your trying to state who struggled in school. Keep bringing up like that's the purpose, Kelce. He's saying kelce is hawking down a madden maximal player. Kelce has 95 rate 92 AWR. Theres not a lot of increase that give speed and pursuit for protection. Madden max is all 99s so how is he getting hawked by him. He also mentioned lineman chasing him down. He doesn't need to mention madden max is pursuing him down. Changed something in their own system since putting those players in Madden.

My lamar isn't maxed and I have no problem. Sometimes a quick de. Catches me I only try to prevent rolling to his side. Like in real soccer, you correct. D lineman aren't jumping over my offensive line either and I am not using the OL booster. A lot of this sounds like you simply keep getting matched up with players that have strategies and really good teams and you are yet. Do not get me wrong, I think madden max is stupid, but not for the reasons you stated.

It seems like your issue is with matchmaking, from reading your post. You need more equal competitions. Madden max is stupid because it takes away the fun of building a team and putting together the right pieces. I've sold onyx players to buy madden coins cheap because the 98 fit my strategy to acquire a 98. For example I'd 100 ovr dexter Lawrence but sold him for Aaron Donald's TOTY. I have a speed rush. But there is no difference in players. The card artwork differs.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі