Сьогодні: Суб травня 08, 2021 7:47 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: out ahead of the draft. The other pertains to a vi
ПовідомленняДодано: Вів жовтня 22, 2019 8:36 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 143
It was a gut punch for the 49ers when quarterback Jimmy Garappolo tore his ACL in Week Three.For 49ers Jed York Parris Campbell Jersey , the pain was real, but in a different place.Via Jennifer Lee Chan of , York said that he was so distraught when Garoppolo went down against the Chiefs that he punched a nearby wall.Like the rest of their season, it landed in the wrong spot.“I’m glad I wasn’t on IR,” York said. “I was close in Kansas City. I thought I broke my wrist in Kansas City when I heard he tore his ACL. . . .“It was a good punch. Unfortunately Bobby Okereke Jersey , it was a stud. You’ve got to find the dry wall. That’s the key. It looks so much better to put a hole through the wall, as opposed to finding the stud.”While losing Garoppolo and running back Jerrick McKinnon to a torn ACL before the start of the season torpedoed the 49ers’ season, York was trying to be positive about it, now that both are on pace to be ready for training camp.“I think our guys have been very strong-willed and tough-minded,” York said. “They are able to fight through those things. It allows you to build character on your team Khari Willis Jersey , and I hope that will serve us well going forward.”Perhaps York will choose his fights more carefully next time as well. The Titans made defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons the 19th overall pick of the draft on Thursday night and that choice was questioned on a couple of fronts.One was the fact that it’s uncertain whether he’ll play as a rookie after he tore his ACL working out ahead of the draft. The other pertains to a video of Simmons hitting a woman while he was in high school and his subsequent no contest plea to a simple assault charge.General Manager Jon Robinson and head coach Mike Vrabel both said that the team came away from their research into Simmons confident that the incident was not one indicative of the kind of person that Simmons has been since entering Mississippi State.“I’ll say this: There are bad people, and there are good people that make mistakes — bad, horrific mistakes,” Vrabel said, via the Tennessean. “And you can fix mistakes Josh Allen Jersey , you can’t fix bad people. And I can’t wait, and I’m excited to have Jeff sit in front of you guys and share that story. He doesn’t hide behind it. He stands up like a grown man and he owns it. And I can promise you I will be proud of him when he meets with you, whenever he does, that this is a good guy, this is a great guy that made a horrific mistake. He lives with it every day of his life and I’m very confident Jawaan Taylor Jersey , as is Jon, that he will make everyone here proud.”Robinson said Simmons told him that he won’t let the team down and Simmons said on a conference call that he’s grown a lot since the incident. The at left the Titans comfortable picking a player who was on track to go a lot earlier if not for the questions he carried into Thursday night.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі