Сьогодні: Чет березня 28, 2024 6:54 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: against the Packers. Quarterback Aa
ПовідомленняДодано: Нед жовтня 06, 2019 7:22 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 143
Once is an accident http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/ben-banogu-jersey , twice is a trend. Or something.Regardless, Broncos pass rushers Von Miller and Bradley Chubb have yet to achieve the primary goal of pass rushing in 120 minutes of 2019 football.On Wednesday, coach Vic Fangio was asked whether he’s concerned about the lack of sacks through two games.“Not at this point,” Fangio told reporters. “The only thing I will say is I was disappointed in our rush in the last drive [against the Bears] Parris Campbell Jersey , but prior to that in these first two games they’ve been unusual games as it related to pass rush.”Unusual or not, Fangio conceded on Thursday that Miller is getting frustrated.“I’m sure he is,” Fangio said. “I’m sure he lets you guys and everybody else and himself get into his head a little bit, but I’ve talked to him about that. Hopefully Will Harris Jersey , he listens to me more than the thousands others.”Fangio said that, unlike Miller, Chubb isn’t frustrated, so far.“I don’t feel it the same http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/austin-bryant-jersey ,” Fangio said. “I don’t think Chubb’s there yet. I think he’s fine.”The Broncos get their next chance to get their first sack of the season on Sunday against the Packers. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is mobile and agile and elusive, and that result in even more frustration if the defense can’t get him onto the ground. The Colts’ playoff hopes looked like they would go up in smoke when they fell behind the Giants 14-0 in the first half and they trailed by 10 points with less than a minute to go in the third quarter, but they pulled off a comeback win.Andrew Luck found Chester Rogers for a one-yard touchdown with 55 seconds left to play in the game to put Indianapolis up 28-27 and Malik Hooker intercepted Eli Manning on the ensuing possession to seal the deal. Should the Steelers lose to the Saints later on Sunday, the win means that the Colts and Titans will be playing for a Wild Card berth in Week 17.Luck didn’t have his cleanest game Max Scharping Jersey , but came up with several big plays in the second half to help his team off the mat. Most of those came with his arm, but he also came up with a key 14-yard run on the game-winning drive. He ended the day 31-of-47 for 357 yards and two touchdowns.Manning’s pick came on a desperate heave down the field and ended an otherwise effective day on a bad note. The Colts remain one of two teams — the Chargers are the other — that Manning has not beaten over the course of his career and the league’s scheduling policy means the chances of him getting another crack at them aren’t great unless he heads to another team.Whether that happens is one of the big questions of a Giants offseason that will start a week from now. The Colts’ offseason may start at that point as well, but Sunday’s rally means that they can still dream about a playoff run.

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете додавати файли у цьому форумі