Сьогодні: Чет березня 28, 2024 2:31 pm

Часовий пояс UTC

Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 
Автор Повідомлення
 Тема повідомлення: Soda streamed with Classic wow gold
ПовідомленняДодано: Пон березня 23, 2020 10:47 am 
Офлайн

Повідомлення: 3
Setting up a second Twitch account, Soda streamed with Classic wow gold no mic, no webcam, and a 30-minute delay. "I was streaming in an alt accounts, if you want to call that streaming," Soda said. "It had been one of those things where a number of my viewers were like,'hey, can you stream your gameplay so some people can see exactly what you are doing?' And I was like sure."

Despite most fans not even realizing he had been playing, enough individuals recognized him about the next Twitch accounts that people from the opposing faction were creating raid groups to discover and kill Soda when he had been in a zone. The only issue for them was that instead of being in the zone that they saw on the stream, he was halfway across Azeroth due to the 30-minute delay on his stream. "I would have scouts go where I had been 30 minutes past," Soda explained. "They would send messages like'hey man, people are forming raids to kill you where you were 30 minutes ' I had been fucking on the other side of the world at that point. It was actually hilarious."

In the end, it appears as though even that would not have stopped him from enjoying WoW entirely. He explained that he is still doing his weekly raids of Molten Core, but his PvP efforts have come to a near because he was not satisfied with the version of WoW Classic which has been released by Blizzard. "I stopped because the game is crap and Blizzard fucked it up," Soda said.

Buy wow classic gold: Things You Can Only Do as Alliance

Догори
 Профіль  

Відображати повідомлення за:  Сортувати за  
Створити нову тему Відповісти  [ 1 повідомлення ] 

Часовий пояс UTC

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 1 гість

Ви не можете створювати нові теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі